January 03, 2014

Team in Training Fundraising- Jewelry


I've always loved sparkly things. I can't confidently say that I necessary love jewelry, but I definitely like the way it looks on other people. Ask anyone who really knows me and they would tell you that I am just not that woman who has dreamed of diamonds and pearls, but luckily I have alot of friends and family who do!


Recently (over the past 2 months) I have been making jewelry as another way to fundraise for IRONMAN Mont Tremblant's Team in Training commitment of $5,000--- and it's been going better than I could have ever imagined!

 Basically I am making my own hand set Swarvoski Crystal jewelry, similar to the popular brand, Sabika in which I know many of my friends and family LOVE. I have only made a few types of sets so far to see what people are interested in and what the uptake would be. I am excited to say I have already raised over $100 and sold 10 sets over the Christmas season.

I have has so much success that I ended up setting up my own ETSY shop to help with the sales and tracking of interest from all of you! The goal is to continue so make these through August and if I am still enjoying it as much as I am now, maybe I will start my own company on the side.

For now all of my products are listed on my Etsy site HERE, but I can also custom make any types of pieces. I back all my pieces with a 100% guaranteed that if anything happens or you aren't satisfied I can make you a new one to replace it. 100% of all proceeds go to my charity. I add on about $5-10 to what it costs me to make it so that a portion goes to fundraising. If you know anyone who may be interested, please pass on my site. Also if you know anyone who would be interested in letting me keep them at a salon or shop to sell that would also be appreciated.

My prices so far are:
  • Earrings: $15 Per set
  • Bracelets: $35
  • Earring and Bracelet Sets (best value): $40
  • Necklaces: Range from $25-$75 depending upon type
 Thanks everyone for the continued support on this! I am also letting other Team in Training folks fundraise by setting the prices with proceeds going to both of our charities. I hope that as always I can continue to spread awareness about Leukemia and Lymphoma and also use IRONMAN as another way to give back!

Coach Mandy






SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS