December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



As we close the year I want to say Merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) and Happy New Year! I am so grateful to have had so many opportunities this year, many of which I call life changing experiences. I am truly blessed and hope that I can continue to share my passion and also help others in need.


This year as I continue the toad to IRONMAN Mont Tremblant for Team in Training my focus will be mostly on being present in every moment. I often find that it's easy for the small things to get away from us- conversations with loved ones, meetings, events, training sessions, ect; and my goal is to try to be in every moment that I can.

I can't wait to see what new and exciting adventures are right around the corner, and I am glad that you are along for the ride!



Go get your "IRONMAN"
Coach Mandy



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS