April 11, 2014

My DETERMINATION, Your DONATION



Hi Team!! It's hard to believe that training is really starting to gear up and I am just a little under 4 months away from IRONMAN Mont Tremblant.  I am getting more and more excited with each passing day that I start to get more and more involved in immersing myself again in this process. I have a great support team behind me ready to help me complete this journey of 140.6 miles. This time it’s different though. IRONMAN was such a big deal for me and now I get to use the sport to raise awareness and funds for blood related cancers and all those who are fighting them daily. As the largest endurance training program in the U.S., Team In Training raises money towards finding a cure for Leukemia and Lymphoma and all other blood cancers.


MY GOALS:
(1) Be AWESOME and complete the IRONMAN Mont Tremblant on August 17, 2014. (swim 2.4 miles, cycle 112 miles, run 26.2 miles)
(2) Kick cancer’s butt by raising $5,000 (or more) for cancer research, as well as patients and their families.
(3) Beat Heinz Ward’s time of 13:08:05 (He swam a 1:20:01, biked a 6:21:12 and finished off with a 5:12:56 run)

How can YOU help? By donating!
Together, your donation and my determination can lead to finding cures, as well as more effective treatments for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma.
I’m improving the quality of my life by participating on #TNTNYC and with your support, I can help improve the quality of life for patients and their families as well.


Let's do this!
Thank you!
Mandy Budzowski
@IRONMandy



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS