May 18, 2014

Cycle for a Cure!!



Again, I have to say it. I have the BEST Support crew around for IRONTEAM, and that’s ALL OF YOU! Thanks to everyone who came out today for Cycle for Cure. 


We cycled for 120 minutes through some pretty tough drills and hills and most people averaged about 50 miles. But that’s not even the awesome part! We raised about $500 through the event towards the $5000 goal for Team in Training. WOW!!

I owe a special thank you to Nikki who co-instructed with me and really rocked the room. I also owe a HUGE Thanks to Bonnie who planned the event and allowed the Duquesne Club to host the event. Lastly THANK YOU too all of you for your generous donations. 

Again I am just really honored that you wanted to spend an afternoon helping me to reach my goals and support the cause.



Feeling so truly blessed,

Mandy

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS