August 06, 2014

Let me Take Your Loved Ones With Me for 140.6 Miles!


Alright IRONTEAM, you have helped me raise $5,800 for Team in Training and i am so THANKFUL! We all have a personal connection to the mission if you have donated, most likely you know someone who has been effected by this terrible disease. So in exchange for all your support I want to honor your loved ones on my 140.6 mile journey!


Send me the names of your loved ones and I will make them a ribbon and take them with me on race-day. each and every time the road gets hard I will have them with me knowing that what we have set out to do through Team and Training and the race will allow others to not have to endure what all of us have.

Send them over :)

10 days! YIKES!!
Coach mandy!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS