January 15, 2015

Treadmill Interval Workout



I made the commitment to myself to step away each and every day that I am at work this year! I actually started this goal in 2014 (late) but I’ll call it a New Year’s Goal since it’s so “new” to me. Basically I made a promise to take back my lunch…. I have gotten into a routine where I work through lunch and find myself burnout, crank, and unhappy at the end of my workday (which almost always went longer than expected).


So that being said—4 miles is the lucky number I chose. I committed to running 4 miles every day M-F in some form or variation. This actually works well with Ironman training because many M-F days have a run built in. If it’s not a run day I can also sub with something comparable. I will admit though that 1600 meter repeaters on the Rower is no fun!

So here is one of the workouts! Enjoy!

Treadmill workout: The up-side of this workout is that you complete it pretty fast, the downside is that the hill can be a challenge. All in one session you can work on speed and hills without spending a whole lotta time on the treadmill.



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS